Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lipstick Week Tag :Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Matte Lacquer in 401 Tibetan Orange , 502 Artdeco and 504 Ecstasy .

Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Matte Lacquer in 401 Tibetan Orange , 502 Artdeco and 504 Ecstasy . 

Hey guys !
I was tagged by the lovely Claire from Aucuparia Brumalis , to do the "Lipstick Week Tag " and I decided to feature some of my favorite lip products from my lip stash . 

Today , we will be looking at a few other colors from the Lip Maestro range . I have already reviewed 201 and 500. 

Formula : They are a velvet finish lip gloss that is opaque in one swipe and sets to matte finish . I personally found these to be very comfortable to wear and non-drying . If you love the look of matte lips but most matte lipsticks wreak havoc on your lips then the Lip Maestros are what you have been waiting for . Wear time is between 4-5 hours on me .

Lets have a look at some of the other shades I own .. 

Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Matte Lacquer in 401 Tibetan Orange , 502 Artdeco and 504 Ecstasy . 


Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Matte Lacquer in  502 Artdeco .

502 Artdeco is a pinky plum with equal parts of pink and plum .


Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Matte Lacquer in 401 Tibetan Orange.

401 Tibetan Orange is a reddish orange .


Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Matte Lacquer in 504 Ecstasy . 
504 Ecstasy is a pinky red with a slight jelly finish but it sets to a matte finish eventually . 


SWOOONNNNNN ... 

I have been wearing these with nothing but sunscreen and huge sunglasses on my face .I think it is a very modern and classy way of wearing a bright lip without looking like your trying too hard . 


Overall , I cannot recommend these enough ! 

I will show you one of my favorite nude lipsticks tomorrow ;D 
xoxo
A.

18 comments:

  1. Swoon too...
    I love love love your lips! And I really need Ecstasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you wear all three shades you chose! I adored the one I had (503 I think?) but sadly the formula sucked on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have an amazing lip shape *jealous* I couldn't choose my favourite colour on you, all look yummy! my fav one would be the red but I have to stay away from reds, lol *haz way too many* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all 3 shades!-now all I have to do is click my heels and imagine myself at at an Armani counter-!
    On my wish list for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *POOF*
    hehe Yes ! you need these .. I cant get enough !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thank you love ! you are too kind ;D
    the red is my favorite too but I have soft spot for the plum ... and the orange
    bahhhh
    I have too much of lip stuff too ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh bummmer ! 503 is very close to 504 . I guess the guerlain ones are the closest to these formula wise and with prettier packaging lol
    thank you love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes yes you do !
    we all need ECSTASY ! ahem I mean the lip product hahaa ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TIBETAN ORANGE! I think that I've swatched it before but never saw it in action on lips. The other two are stunning too, but there's just something about a nice orange-red. PPPPPOW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOOM BOOM POW !
    It really stands out ;D i am guessing it has sneaked into your shopping cart right ?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. definitely! but they look especially gorgeous on your PERFECTLY shaped lips!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww thank you hun ;D your too kind
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely bold shades, though you know I need to blot them down a bit on me as I'm not good with more than lip but better shades ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh these look lovely blotted down too ;D you can very easily control the pigment on these
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. PRETTY. i have a lip maestro and it is great :) one day, i will have more!!!

    ReplyDelete