Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lipstick Week Tag : Giorgio Armani 'Kaleidoscope Fall 2013 - Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 410 , 610 and 612 .

Giorgio Armani 'Kaleidoscope Fall 2013 - Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 410 , 610 and 612 .

Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 410 , 610 and 612 .
HELLO !

Yes , I am alive and no , I have not forgotten about the tag . Life sort got in the way of things but I am back with Giorgio Armani fall shall ! p.s. my top drugstore lip products post will be up next ;D


The Kaleidoscope collectin has been getting ALOT of buzz on the blogs these days and the collection is well worth the hype . Finally , a well executed fall collection ! While most of us were smitten by the eye and cheek palettes , the lipstick addict in me could not pass on the lipsticks ! If you have been reading my blog for a while then you know that I absolutely LOVE the Rouge d' Armani formula and I am always excited to find new shades in the line to obsess over . 

The fall collection introduces 6 new shades and I bought 3 of them * woah self restraint ? lol * 

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 410

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 410

410 is a delicious strawberry red with a slight pink lean . It looks quite boring and uneventful in the tube but on the lips , the color really comes to life and brightens the complexion .


Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 610

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 610
610 looks like every other vampy lipstick in the tube but on the lip transforms in to a beautiful grape color with a pink lean . STUNNING !

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 612

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani' Lipstick in 612
612 in the tube looks like a color my mom would love and  I would normally pass on . However , the Mua at the Armani counter insisted that I try this one and I did .... and well it made its way home with me ! I would describe this a soft tea pink with plum undertones .


Overall , don't forget about the lipsticks you guise ! The palettes and the ETK shadows are absolutely stunning but the lipsticks are definitely the stars of the show.

xoxo 
A.

27 comments:

  1. They all look BEAUTIFUL, but I think my favorite is definitely 410!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 410 really surprised me . I was hesitant buying ANOTHER red but its a beauty ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look beautiful on you! And go girl for the grape shade (I'm still working on that) lol


    612 totally surprised me. I did NOT expect that kind of a color pay off! Well done MUA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great, why did I read this? ^^ I totally fell in love with all of them, gaaah! And yes, I totally agree with you, the palettes are pretty but these lipsticks deserve some love too ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe Im sorry ?
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ! lol ;D
    yes , those palettes are beautiful but im always drawn to the lipsticks hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love grape shades too .. we could be FRIENDS FOREVER ! haha


    612 is sooooooo pretty ! I really love my armani MUA , she has great taste ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. 612 is a winner!!-pity it is limited?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love them all! Every lipstick looks so delicious, no I mean stunning *winks* on your lips!
    *smootchs and bookmarks this post*

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the look of #612, I was thinking it might be too dark for me but I reckon I can get away with that, thanks for adding to the wish list ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so beautiful! This collection is really going to be the death of me. I already picked up two of the Eyes to Kill shadows and one of the lipsticks (611), but now I want all these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa, three new Rouge d'Amanis! I'm jealous now ;) 410 has to be my favorite here! 610 is much more wearable than what it seems in the tube, but I don't like purplish shades on myself that much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. heheheh *cuddles*
    my personal stalker hehe;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh definitely ! i am like a nw 20 right now thanks to the tan lol
    you can definitely pull it off ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. i know right ? this is by far one of the best collections released by armani
    oh and these will look beautiful on you ! the only reason why I skipped on 611 is because I have 608 and they are quite similar
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know purples are very hit or miss but 410 would look AMAZING on your skin tone ! They actually released 6 new ones and I only picked up 3 lol ;D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must hang my head and admit that I own both 608 and 609 and that this basically occupies the narrow space between them... BUT I LOVE IT!!! My counter didn't get 610, but I'm determined to get my hands (and lips) on it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha my kinda girl ;D ooh nordies online has it ;D lol
    608 is really pretty too !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Think I already told u I want 610 and 612!!! I need to see in person... Gorgeous gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhhh 612!! i was just thinking about more rouge d'armani shades, but i'm always so overwhelmed by the selection lol. YAY thats going on my list

    ReplyDelete
  20. yay !!! are u excited for u no buy to end ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. 410 looks gorgeous! I am not sure about the other two though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They all look exquisite. Especially 612 but 610 is such a unique color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete