Tuesday, October 8, 2013

By Terry Fall 2013 :Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 11 ,12 , 13 , 14 and 15 .

Hi there strangers .....

Apologizes for disappearing for almost a month but if you ever need to contact me then I am always here ===>TWEEETEERRRRRRR !

So , I am back and I have By Terry fall lipsticks to show you guys :)





By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 11 Fatal Shot.

Fatal Shot is a glossy pink red with neutral undertones .


By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 12 Be Red.
Be Red is another pink red but this one has definite blue undertones and is slightly lighter than Fatal Shot .


By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 13 Sangria Appeal .

Sangria Appeal looks like a vampy cherry in the tube but on the lips it is a sheer plummy red . I was quite disappointed with this one . I wanted a deep , dark and rich vamp but this is mediocre/dated looking ? :(


By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 14 Plump Plump Girl.
Plump Plump Girl ... seriously Terry ?
Color wise , it is a purple with a strong pink lean . BEAUTIOUS !


By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 15 Grand Cru.

Grand Cru is half pink and half purple . The color reminds me of a Purple Loosestrife flower .. right ? 

By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 11 Fatal Shot, 12 Be Red , 13 Sangria Appeal , 14 Plump Plump Girl and 15 Grand Cru.

By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in No. 11 Fatal Shot, 12 Be Red , 13 Sangria Appeal , 14 Plump Plump Girl and 15 Grand Cru.
 I hope the pictures show the glossy/ vinyl finish of these lip colors  . I love how most of these
(except Sangria Appeal) are opaque in one swipe but still have a slight jelly feel to them . If you love the look of opaque lip colors but can't stand how heavy and thick they feel on the lips then you will really like these . I was able to wear them for 5 hours and I didn't notice any bleeding or feathering  but you have fine lines near your lip line then its probably a good idea to wear a colored or clear  liner . Also , I found these to be quite hydrating. Which is shocking because I really didn't like how No 1 Nudissimo felt on my lips . Maybe the deeper colors in the range perform better than the lighter ones ?

As far as color is concerned , no .14 .15 are the most unique and I cannot wait to wear these with plummy cheek colors and strong cool toned contouring .

Overall , I am really enjoying these but I am probably going to return 11 , 12 and 13 because I have too many reds . If you are brave enough to wear number 14 then I highly recommend . No. 15 is also is a nice way to wear a purple lip without going all out .

Which one is your favorite ?

xoxo
A.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely shades, actually I like the look of the one your not so keen on, #13, the best :)
    I do wish I had got on with this formula but it wasn't to be, shame as I think its one of the few By Terry products that have not worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats awesome !
    have a look at these if u can , i didnt like the previous releases too .. I think the darker colors preform better but cant be sure ;D
    have you seen the new foundation ? I am dying to try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad u like them hun ;D
    thank you ! Im slightly intimidated by the purples .. need to step out of the box n wear them more often ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite stalker ... we meet again ;D
    *tackles sarah and cuddles her * hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only seen the foundation online, price is a bit fun though! I'm sure they put a lot of fragrance in their foundations which might not be good for me but i will be looking out for reviews anyhow:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://theblackpanties.blogspot.com/2013/10/by-terry-terrybly-densiliss-7-golden.html she just reviewed it .. the wear time seems blah but I ordered it too so lets see how it preforms on normal/dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll look forward to seeing how you get on with it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I love it!!! You are like me and go all out :-) I wasn't happy at all really with the one color that I got from this range, but I'll have to check out these other colors since you say they are different!! Lovely lippies Ms. lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looveee. I think 14 and 15 looks awesome on you. You have great lips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh ooh! Pretty lips with pretty lippies!
    *Takes a print out and hangs on the wall*

    ReplyDelete