Wednesday, October 16, 2013

By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 13 Brown Perfection.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 13 Brown Perfection.


By Terry fall is probably the only Fall collection that actually releases in the FALL lol . I pretty much skipped out on all the collections this year because nothing really felt like a necessity and also because I knew By Terry was going to shut it down with her new releases !

I have already reviewed the lipsticks here -->CLICK ! and today I bring to you the new Ombre Blackstar in Brown Perfection . She released another one in a matte black color but I opted for the chocolate brown one .

By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 13 Brown Perfection.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 13 Brown Perfection.
Brown Prefection is a velvet finish OBS , which means that it is more of  a subdued metallic finish as opposed the glittery finish of Misty Rock or Bronze Moon . Color wise it a true chocolate brown with slight red and bronze undertones that provides the color with a subtle sheen . Blended out the light brown base is more visible .

This makes an incredible smokey eye by itself and  also makes a beautiful base for eye shadows . The wear time is between 8-10 hours on my oily lids ( no primer ) . 

Overall , another beautiful addition to range . I hoping for a little more sparkle but I am quite happy with this offering .

Would you like to swatches of all the Ombre Blackstars I own ? Lmk 

xxooxo
A.

4 comments:

  1. I want to love this but I'm not quite sure it's the color I'm looking for?? I want a really dark brown...like the TF espresso liner...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still need to those swatches for u . Ill do them tonight ok
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up just getting the bobbi brown one instead in bark…looked a little darker and I've been liking it a lot!

    ReplyDelete