Sunday, October 13, 2013

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes 2013.

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes.


Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes.

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes.
 Laura Mercier has been one of favorite brands for a long long time . In fact  my first high end products were from them and Nars . I pretty much wore their Tinted Moisturizer and blush in Rose petal everyday during my Freshman year in college . I think she makes makes high quality base products but the line has definitely lacked in the eye shadow and lipstick department . That being said , with the release of the baked matte powders and the lipstick ranges ; she has definitely stepped it up ! I hope she releases more matte and satin shades because quality wise they are great but the range is very limited .

This year LM released another Artist Palette and instead of it being half shimmer and half matte , this year it is half plum shades and the other half is all neutral .




Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes.
Lto R
Sparkling Dew : is a satin cream shade . 
Guava : a light pink satin shade . 
African Violet : a metallic plum with gold shimmer . 
Plum Smoke : a matte light lavender shade with blue undertones.
Kir Royal : is a satin aubergine shade .
Violet ink : a matte eggplant . 


Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes.
Vanilla Nuts : a matte light cream shade . 
Primrose : a light pink shade with a sheen .
Fresco : a matte nude pink . 
Bamboo : a metallic sandy taupe . 
Truffle : a matte chocolate shade .
Espresso Bean : a matte black/brown .

The matte shades are slightly powdery so make sure u press your brush into the pan instead of swirling it . All the shades are pigmented and very buildable . 

Overall , this is a very beautiful palette ! If you work in a very conservative wok environment then you will really enjoy this . For the price and the quality this is an awesome deal :)

Price ? $48.00
Limited Edition? Yes .
* This looks like a Sephora Exclusive so grab one as soon as you can ! 

xoxo
A.


19 comments:

  1. I'm afraid that im going to have this! Perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES ! you definitely need it :D
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered this yesterday! Soooo excited :) It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay !! Im so glad u ordered it ! its a MUST HAVE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this one. Yesterday I ordered Clarins palette, similar to this one but with less mattes and less plums. This one looks like a great deal for the price, I should check it out if I can find it here. Thanks for the heads up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors look fantastic as does the quality! Looks like a wonderful assortment of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice mix of shades, LM really do bring out some great palettes, though I do find they tend to bring out a lot of the same shades year on year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya she really needs to expand the range . I dont have any of her palettes so this was nice little treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are so soft and girly ? right ? i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmk if u need any help tracking it down boo boo
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the luxe color portfolio bc i was depressed i skipped this palette last year lol. so now I'm not sure i can have this, esp since i haven't used the color portfolio yet (though i have every intention of getting to it) Ugh. I want this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay ! Im happy you got yours in
    muah lmk how u like it

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol lol I wanted the protfolio but I didnt cave haha
    USE IT WOMAN !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will, i swear. This weekend perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok got this yesterday and I'm not sure I'm in love with the colors so much?? 1/2 the palette seems so muted and like it won't show up too well. I might return :-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. ughhh :( im sorry . the colors are definitely soft so maybe the show up better on paler skin ? try them on and if they dont show then definitely return
    sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. AFRICAN VIOLETTTTT. Gaddang, such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This should arrive todaaaaay!!!!! I can't wait!!! Thank you so much for the swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. right ? its permanent so pick it up lol

    ReplyDelete