Sunday, November 17, 2013

Addiction Ready To Wear Eye Palette 05 Departure .

Addiction Ready To Wear Eye Palette 05 Departure . 
I have been pretty much avoiding all the new collections these days . While the Armani fall and By Terry Fall collections were nice ; in all honesty nothing really has felt like a necessity . That being said , Addiction Departure quad has completely dazzled me ! I seriously cannot get enough of this palette . Lets have a look at this baby before I start babbling about my love for it .

see how the sparklies come alive when the light hits it ! 

glow in the dark sparklies GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

LOOK AT IT !! Addcition Departure quad .
Shade 1 : is a molten golden khaki brown with multidimensional shimmer . It is very creamy to the touch . 
Shade 2 : is a silvery lavender glitter top coat . The texture is a little crumbly so be sure to gently pat this in or use light sweeping motions to blend it out . 
Shade 3 : is a burgundy plum with purple and lavender shimmer . Extremely creamy to the touch . 
Shade 4 : is a greyed lavender with tiny lavender sparkles . This is a a satin finish and makes an excellent bending shade . 

Normally , I write down a little paragraph about how I wear a certain palette and the shadow placement but I decided to post an eye look featuring Departure . Mainly because I really want to show you guys how beautiful this looks on the eyes and I wanted to catch the sparklies in action ! 


yup I totally forgot to wear fdtn :(

allergies suck and my eyes refused to cooperate .

Breakdown of the look :
  • I put down a thin layer of Mac Artifact on the lid and then blended out the edges with shade 4 . 
  • I placed the shade 1 on the inner half of the lid . 
  • Then placed shade 3 on the outer half of the lid and gently blended the center of the lid with light seeping motions . 
  • Now take a pencil brush and place shade 2 in the crease from the inner to outer corner of the eye .
Notice how I didn't get any fall out and barely spent any time blending #winning

Overall , I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE ! If this was LE people ? Trust and believe I would have been on the hunt for a back up lol . 

Check out Belly's review here and Sara's here

xoxo 
A.

23 comments:

  1. oh mah gah! Look at your glorious chocolately brown eyes all amazing with Departure. I love this quad, too. It's such a beautiful combination of shades and that shimmer is glorious. Love the placement and LOVE even more your beautiful brown eyes. *COVETS SEKRITLY IN DARK*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you !! :) I wasssssss nervous about posting my eye balls . Allergies get the best of them most of them :( I am so glad I saw this beauty on your blog - its a must have ! hugsss
    lol lol come out lil belly .. dont be shy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all - Hello pretty eye! secondly ..... departure .......OmG!.......how gorgeous - I want this pretty sparkly baby and even more so now! --P.S more pretty eyeballs please - you have given me such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES !! you need it !!! its definitely worth the ichy hassle lol
    thank you love ! im so glad u liked it love . I will definitely doing more eyeball looks :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, eyeballs and pretty shadows <3
    *startsprinting out dozens of eyes to hang on the lips on her wall*

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made me do it ! i hope u know that lol
    heheh heheh
    i aim to please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hands sarah a cinnabon and coffee * hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl, WHOA these shades look really nice on you! I don't think I can pull off the plum and blue as easily, but that first shade has my name written allll over it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I am not ashamed of it! Your eye balls look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey ! I completely understand . I was quite scared of that cornflower blue but really adds a beautiful touch . I love how the khaki and plum just melt into each other .
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I should be creeped out but I im not ! lol I
    I am so happy you have my eyeballs posted on your walls muahahah lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. DAMMIT, WOMAN!
    I keep scrolling between the glow in the dark shot and your delicious eyeballs and licking my monitor (which, btw, tastes funny...and now I can't feel my tongue)


    :( I resisted this for so long but your sexyamazeballs eyeball has convinced me. I NEEDS. (Also, lashes. DAYUM.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I looove! The look you created is so beautiful! Can you can Addiction in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  14. *evil laughter* now I need some nose photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you can buy them off http://www.ichibankao.com/Pages/Addiction.aspx with a markup ofcourse lol
    sucks that these japanese brands arenot sold here :(
    thank you love

    ReplyDelete
  16. lmaooooo *pats lil kate's head * its ok bobo I drool looking at your pics all the time haha


    WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? *lights a fire* and dances around in circles " buy it buy it buy it " chants lol


    thank you my love ! im soooo happy you liked this hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. bahahahah ill send u secret nose and boobie picks lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. yes boobie is always needed! lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is just so beautiful on you, I really do wish this brand would get itself to the UK as there would be a load I would get :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Spaaaaarklez ehmahgerd! :-D It does look like a really nice palette, and the colors looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. this lipstick suits you.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete